Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bun B x Nike iD Air Force Ones

Frankchang

註冊日期
2006-07-21
帖子
:kenlu_2: Hello All

這是在 Nice Kicks 看到的 轉PO上來和大家分享

原文:http://www.nicekicks.com/1285/nike/air-force-ones/bun-b-x-nike-id-air-force-ones/
======================================
All of the Nike iD Air Force Ones cooked up recently are started to arrive to their proud creators. While in Vegas, Bun B got special access to Nike’s VIP suite to create his own Air Force Ones. Not many words are needed to tell you how great these are, but we caught up with Bun anyways:

“I was looking forward when I was making these and knew that summer was coming really quick. That being said I didn’t want any dark colors. There wasn’t a particular theme you might say, I just wanted something for warm days ahead.

I also wanted to make sure that I hit up several bases with these shoes. I can rock them with some yellow gear, orange gear, or the aqua. Of course I had to do some “candy paint” as well as contrast stitching to catch your eyes.”

Bun also wanted to make sure we passed along great thanks to DJ Clark Kent and Marlice from Nike for bringing him into the Nike VIP Suite.

======================================

以上資料圖片來自 Nice Kicks.com

果然整個就是給他很夏天啊

wangyboy

註冊日期
2007-03-20
帖子
回覆: Bun B x Nike iD Air Force Ones

這雙要怎麼說......
好有水果味道~
果然夏天已經提早到了~
呵呵..........................