Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Review] 20 Years of Js -- air jordan xx

KENLU PhD

PhD
註冊日期
2006-07-14
帖子
原文由baccap11發表​
身高 - 6'6"
體重 - about 120 kg and keep dropping........
穿鞋習慣 - enjoy killing people at post........

Guys, the following will be the first part of the review. I will try my best to finish the whole thing up within a week or so

1. 踝部支撐(Ankle Support): The fancy-smashy ankle system with that pull up white piece did not do much for me. Actually, because I have pretty thick ankle, it was hard for me to set up the whole thing in the right place. In additition, it was also hard for me to make the whole thing tight enough. So, basically, AJ 20 is more like a low top shoe with a fancy ankle strap. By the way, make sure you wear high socks, because the strap kind rubbed against my leg a little bit. For this part of the shoe, I have to give it a 5 (don't worry, guys, this is only the first part of the shoe review. It will get better and better, I promise )
二十代那"華麗"(fancy-smashy 這個詞應該跟華麗差不多 我猜的... )的踝部支撐系統對我而言並沒有帶給我多大的幫助,除此之外我很難把整個strap弄緊。所以基本上二十代就像是一雙擁有一條高級的"帶子"(就是指 "Strap"...相信大家應該都懂 orz )的低統鞋。對了 在穿著二十代時請記得穿著你的高統襪因為那條strap會稍微摩擦到我的小腿。因為這部分的原因 我必須給他五分(大家別擔心 這只是二十代鞋評的第一部分而已我保證它的表現會越來越好! )

2. 抓地力(Traction): The traction is really good. Period. Well, all you guys know I play at indoor hardwood floor. However, the floor was kind dirty on the Saturday afternoon. But, I had no problem with the traction at all. I had my concern before I put the shoe on. If you pay attention to it, like ED mentioned somewhere, those 10 little "dots" kind sticking out of the outsole. It made me feel I was stepping on the dots, but not the whole outsole. However, this had no impact on the traction at all. I stopped whenever I needed, even on a very dirty hardwood floor. I have to give this aspect of the shoe a perfect 10
二十代的抓地力很好,嗯 你們大家都知道我是在室內球場打球。即使在某個禮拜六下午 球場的木頭地板很髒可是我一點都不擔心抓地力的問題。在我穿上鞋之前我注意到了一點,如果你們也記得的話 就像ED先前提到過的二十代她的外底上各有十個突出的圓點。當我在穿二十代時 我覺得兩腳好像就是分別採在這十個圓點上 而不是採在一整個外底上。當天球場的地板很髒可是這對二十代所提供的抓地力而言完全沒造成問題。我仍然可以隨心所欲的停在每個我想要停住的位置上即使我是在很髒的木頭地板上打球。因為二十代這個特別的設計 在抓地力上我給她完美的十分

3. 舒適度(Comfort): At this section, I am not going to talk about IPS at all. I will leave that for the next part. In general, the fit of the shoe is pretty good. I did not realize Nike used the Sphere tech for the whole inner-bootie underneath the shinny outer skin. Because the Sphere thing and the low top design of the shoe (Well, I know, I know, it is not really low top……), I felt very comfortable after hours of wearing it on court. If was not too hard to bend the outer skin. For this reason, I had no problem making moves on the court. However, I think, if you want buy the shoe, you better try it on, because I think the shoe fits half size bigger. However, I already heard someone (yeah, GPIE, that is you!) on kenlu has different opinion on this point. The bottom line is, this is a pair very expensive high-tech-hoop-machine, you better make sure the shoe fits before you fork over your six bills.

The other thing is the laser mid-foot cover. Overall, I think it helps to stabilize my foot bed and improve the fit of the shoe. Of course, this laser thing is also a neck-breaker for sure. I had friends overall me trying to figure out all the nice laser things the whole afternoon. By this way, I give the shoe a 9 on the comfort (I had to take a point off because the strap thing……….I hate it…………..)
在這個部分,我將先不提到IPS系統。我會在下個部分再提到它。大致來說,20代很合腳。而我不明白NIKE為何要把Sphere材質用在20代的內靴上。因為用了Sphere材質的內靴與20代那低統的設計(嗯,我知道 20代不是低統鞋......)在球場上穿20代穿了一段長時間後我感覺非常地舒服。如果20代鞋身外部的皮不難彎曲的話。由於這個原因,在球場上移動時 20代沒有造成任何問題。然而,如果有朋友想買20代的話,可以的話最好到鞋店去試穿看看,因為我覺得20代穿大半號會比較合腳。而我在勘履上看到了某位仁兄對這點有不同的意見(yeah! GPIE 那就是你!) 最後,20代是雙非常昂貴的高科技籃球鞋,在買這雙鞋之前最好先確認自己是否可以負擔起這六千元。

另外,我要提到的一點是鞋身上的那塊雷射cover。大體而言,我認為它可以幫助穩定我的腳床* 也讓這雙鞋更加合腳。當然,這塊用雷射畫的東西也很容易受到刮傷。我有幾位朋友花了一整個下午的時間去研究那塊雷射cover上的所有東西所代表的意思及那些圖案所訴說的故事。在這邊,我在舒適度這方面上给20代9分(我必須扣一分因為那條腳踝的Strap.......我討厭它......)

4. 反應性(Responsiveness): I am not sure if the IPS is the next greatest thing for basketball shoes. However, I do believe Nike put a lot of time and effort on this. I actually could feel the different density of the IPS dots. Of course, I am not going to feel the all 10 of those. However, at least, I could feel the heel part of the IPS is a lot softer than the forefoot of them. This is kind strange to me. If you have worn a lot of Nikes in the past, especially on shox based shoes, you can tell Nike loves to use forefoot zoom air, which is a type of softer cushioning than the max air and shox columns. This time, Nike put it “backward”, I guess, if this is a right expression. The back of the shoe is very soft, cushioning-wise. For a big guy, who breath and live in the paint, I love the soft cushioning in the back, because I have to jump high, go grab the boards, and land on my heels. Actually, I prefer the whole shoe has soft cushioning, if it is all possible.

I have guessed why Nike used a firm cushioning in the front. The only thing I could come up is that it increases the responsiveness. A lot of people, especially smaller, guard type of players often complaint about soft cushioning let them lose on the first quick step, because the whole force/power got absorb by the air-sole or zoom air. For this reason, with the firm IPS dots in the forefoot, you would not have this kind of problem anymore.

The only concern I have, for now, is the thickness of the outsole. Due to the fact that I am not a guard type of player, and I don’t do much of cutting and slashing, I could not tell you if you could lose any court feel due to the thick outsole. Hopefully, I hope a smaller player could tell all of us out there about this aspect of the shoe later sometime. But, overall, I have to give the new IPS at least an 8.

我不確定IPS是否將是下一個用在籃球鞋上最好的技術。不過,我相信NIKE一定花了許多的時間和金錢在IPS的研發過程上。在穿著時,我可以確實感覺到不同密度的IPS。當然,我不會一次都能感覺到全部十顆的IPS 不過至少我可以感覺到腳根的IPS要比前腳掌的IPS來的軟。這對我來說是種奇怪的感覺。如果你有穿過以前NIKE發售的球鞋特別是有配置Shox的籃球鞋,你可以發現到NIKE很愛使用前腳掌Zoom Air;Zoom Air 一種比Max Air與Shix避震柱還要柔軟的避震系統。這次,在這點上NIKE將它"退化"了*2 我想,如果這是正確的話。20代的後半部相當的柔軟和同時擁有靈巧的避震。這對一個在籃底下討生活的大個子來說,我很喜歡20代那後半部柔軟的避震,因為我必須跳的很高;必須爭搶籃板球;然後我同時也依靠著我的後腳跟著地。的確,我比較偏好一雙避震是從前腳掌到後腳跟都很柔軟的籃球鞋,如果真的有這樣的籃球鞋的話。

我曾想過為什麼NIKE要在前腳掌的部分使用比較韌的避震材質,我唯一可以想到的是為了要增加籃球鞋本身的反應性。許多人,特別是體型小一點的鋒衛型球員時常抱怨太軟的避震使他們失去了許多採第一步的機會,因為他們在踏地時所有用在腳掌上的力量都被air-sole(隱藏式氣墊)或Zoom Air所吸收掉。因此,在前腳掌上運用了比較韌一點的IPS避震系統,你將不會再有類似的問題。

到目前為止我唯一擔心的部分是20代外底的厚度。因為我不是前鋒或是後衛 而我也就不會切入和四處跑。我無法告訴你們假如因為過厚的外底導致失去了整個接地感的感覺(翻的有點怪 ) 我希望能有一位打後衛或前鋒位置的朋友能夠跟我們分享關於這方面的資訊。不過到目前為止 在這項我給20代至少打8分

*腳床...我不知道這是指腳的哪個部分 所以我就照字翻了...

*2 這邊我把"Backward"翻作成"退化" 在這邊我猜bac_cap11大的意思或許是IPS是一種介於氣墊與避震柱之間的避震系統...而我為什麼會翻作退化...老實說我是照字翻 因為我不太確定bac_cap11要表達的是什麼....Orz

5. 耐用性(Durability): Again, this is one area that I need you guys out there to help me. I play at indoor. To me, the shoe will last a pretty long time, I guess. Someone mentioned on NT that the shoe does not crease a lot, and I concur on that. After 2 hours of brutal post play, the shoe still looks brand new to me, and not much crease at all. However, if the shoe like TD 21 mentioned above, have some kind of air surrounding the IPS that my concern would be that the IPS dots might pop up on out door court surface. At this point of time, I am gonna ignore the outdoor court issue, and give the durability a 9.
同樣的,這是一個需要你們大家幫我的部分。我是在室內球場打球的,對我而言這雙鞋我想我可以穿很久。幾位國外的同好在NT*上有提到20代她的鞋面不容易皺,而我也贊同他們的說法。在打了兩個小時的球後我覺得我的20代看起來還蠻新的 沒受到激烈運動的影響變皺。然而,如果20代像TD21先前所提到的 在IPS系統周圍有著"空氣"*2 的話或許過不久後就可以在室外球場上看到20代的蹤跡。在這邊先忽略掉在室外球場使用的情形 在這個項目上我給20代9分。

6. 重量(Weight): Light. Period. The shoe looks kind bulky due to the thick outsole. However, the shoe actually weights light nothing. Hold it in your hand, if you have the chance, and you will understand what I am talking about. I give this part a perfect 10.
20代很輕。她因那厚的外底而看起來覺得笨重,不過20代的重量是相當輕的。如果你有機會把20代放在你的手上把玩的話,你會了解我在講什麼。在這部分 我給20代滿分 10分!

7. 總評(Overall): 20 years is not a short time, and AJ 20 is the best has been put out by Nike for the Jordan line. I only had a quick try for the shoes, and I don’t fully understand a lot of the techs used by Nike. Hopefully, you guys out there can add more on to my review later. I cannot tell you guys you must spend 6,000 bucks on this, because it is really expensive, even to a guy who has a steady pay job like I am. However, I think you all can cherish the design of the shoe, and how much time and effort Nike had put in this piece of baby. To me, personally, AJ 20 is not only a shoe, it is a piece of art, and a data base than contains all the past glory of Jordans.
20 年是一段不短的時光,而20代也是目前為止NIKE在JORDAN Brand這條產品線上最棒的產品。我只是稍微地嘗試穿了一下20代而已,我也還未完全了解NIKE在這雙鞋上所運用的眾多技術概念。希望你們能夠在看完我對20代所作的鞋評後可以提供更多關於這雙鞋的資訊。你們不用一定要花六千元大鈔在這雙鞋上,因為她真的很貴甚至是對這種像我一樣已經有穩定收入的人來說我也覺得很昂貴。即使如此,我希望你們大家能夠珍惜在這雙鞋上的設計概念以及NIKE在她身上所花費的心力。對我而言,20代她不只是一雙籃球鞋而已;而同時也是一件藝術品;一座紀錄了過去所有JORDAN系列榮耀事績的資料庫

naoeric20002000

註冊日期
2006-10-28
帖子
回覆: [Review] 20 Years of Js -- air jordan xx

到現在我還是捨不得穿這雙去打球

deathcyth

註冊日期
2006-06-27
帖子
回覆: [Review] 20 Years of Js -- air jordan xx

唔...這篇怎麼好像有點眼熟...