Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aj1 Polka Dot , aj1 Brown Cement Print , aj Dub Zero - Black / Laser Blue

wmsky

鞋門頻道
註冊日期
2006-07-01
帖子
airjordan1midblackwhitekf5.jpg

Signs of a possible Polka Dot package featuring the Air Jordan I (1) was displayed last October with reports of two Air Jordan 1 Phat Lows featuring a design similar to the one above. This Air Jordan I (1) Mid features black with white polka dots seen from front to back. Also making up this mid-top is a patent leather swoosh also found on the Phat Low version, however what this Air Jordan 1 Mid has that its low counter part doesn’t have is black on the midsole border and sole. The Lows are slated to release this April, while a release date for the Mids has yet to be identified, but stay posted for more info. Via Marquee Sole.

airjordan1midblackwhitedg4.jpg

airjordan1midblackwhitelg7.jpg

airjordan1midblackwhitecf2.jpg

----
airjordani1lowbrowncemefo1.jpg

Love it or hate it, 2009 is slowly and steadily becoming the year of the Air Jordan I (1). With releases such as the Pewter Air Jordan 1 Retro High and the Air Jordan I (1) Retro High Strap - A Tribe Called Quest, Jordan Brand is bringing back their first numbered model with unique and new colorways. The latest Air Jordan 1 to be featured is the AJ1 Low seen above which puts a new twist on the classic cement print most known for its appearance on the Air Jordan III (3). This pair yields a white upper with brown cement print on the toebox and midpanel, a beige swoosh, and a begie outsole. Overall, this Air Jordan 1 Low yields a clean and simple colorway which nicely contrasts with the unique brown cement print. An official release date is unknown, but they are now available on the ‘Bay.

airjordani1lowbrowncemeyi3.jpg

----
airjordandubzeroblacklabs6.jpg

A new Air Jordan Dub Zero was confirmed for 2009 with images coming at the end of last year, but releasing this year is one other colorway of the sneaker. Dub Zero fans will be happy to find a black and laser blue model on store shelves when it releases later this year in May. This Dub Zero consists of a black base with patent leather and laser blue accents. Also featured on this new make-up is a compliation of sneakers lasered at the sides in white and black. Look for this release on May 23rd retailing at $160, but you can get your pair a few months early at Marquee Sole.

Jordan Dub Zero (Limited Release)
Release Date: 05/23/2009
Style Number: 311046-001
Colorway: Black/Laser Blue
Retail Price: $160.00

----
圖文轉自:sneakerfiles

苗栗小鬼

註冊日期
2008-09-13
帖子
回覆: aj1 Polka Dot , aj1 Brown Cement Print , aj Dub Zero - Black / Laser Blue