Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nike KENZO Power aka Zoom Power

abt

contributor
註冊日期
2006-06-30
帖子
This version supposed is Nike Zoom LeBron VI aka Zoom Power and it cancelled.
Nevertheless, I love Kenzo’s this design so much. I still can’t forget how exciting I was when I saw the 1st sketch image @ hoopchina.com…Later, I saw the kid size sample pic on Niketalk.com and tried to figure out the different swoosh and lebron logo on right and left side with.
I took over 1 yr to search below 3 pairs on ebay, niketalk, ISS & Kenlu.net everyday.

I wish that I can see his new design basketball shoes in the future!
Thanks Mr Ken Link bringing us so much creative design shoes over last 10 yrs!
Wish him the best!

Hope you guys enjoy his design work, Nike Zoom Power.

more pic: http://www.lrj23.com/blog/index.php/2009/09/24/nike-kenzo-power/
zp1.jpg

zp2.jpg

zp6.jpg

edtrigger

大魔頭
Staff member
註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子
回覆: Nike KENZO Power aka Zoom Power

我一開始也覺得這雙真的炫好多

不過後來正式版推出

好像 也沒那麼糟~~

有幸見過這雙Zoom Power(Zoom LeBron 6的樣品,後來整個被打掉重練成各位看到的那個樣子)白黑紅實鞋

真的非常漂亮

US10

註冊日期
2007-01-11
帖子
回复: Nike KENZO Power aka Zoom Power

我一直以為這才是真正的LEBRON 6⋯⋯一直以為
但當真正的LEBRON 6上市,我還挺失落的⋯⋯

abt

contributor
註冊日期
2006-06-30
帖子
US10 & ED
one of interview from CrookedTongues
Jason Petrie
Ken is a great mentor, and someone who, when I first came into basketball has watched out for me and allowed me to learn and do stuff I wouldn’t have done. He wants people to succeed. Because of him, I’ve been put in this position and other steps that led up to this shoe. He and I have a close relationship and he was the Creative Director of Nike Basketball at the time. So I was always around bugging him for the first couple of years, like ‘Hey! What’s going on with Lebron?’ He’d come to me asking about a detail or a sketch so for the IV, V and VI I was able to be involved, and I met LeBron a couple of times.

So he had a plan. With the VI, we had some trouble and had to do some design work very late in the process with changes internally. I went on a few trips to Asia with him working on that and the Soldier III and he started talking to me about about whether I’d be the next LeBron designer. He left a little earlier than I thought. I thought he’d be around until the VIII. There’s a lot of politics with signature shoe, I was worried about getting the work done, and he was a powerful personality with a lot of clout - he’s been around Nike for a long time.

The creative process involves winning a lot of arguments and battles. I wanted to be taken seriously. With signature you have to take risks and do things that makes people uncomfortable. He had this opportunity to move to Cleated where he’s at now and the cleats they’re making for American football and baseball are crazy. We might do a football shoe at some point, might get back in the frame. But that’s how it ended. We had some ideas that he left and finished off. I showed him it along the way and will do so with the VIII. I still trust his judgement and design advice. He’d been at basketball for 12/13 years at that point and just needed a fresh challenge. He misses LeBron and LeBron misses him. He’s still considered the godfather of this thing. You should do an interview with him, because he’s fascinating. Very big shoes to fill.

zore.恩大

註冊日期
2009-07-14
帖子

這雙會出來撈錢嗎.................??

DA BAO

註冊日期
2009-03-20
帖子
回复: Nike KENZO Power aka Zoom Power

之前大家误以为的LR6... 结果大家都被骗了
不过尾部真的很美!!!

nikemania

註冊日期
2007-03-22
帖子

I met Ken Link a couple of times and he designed Lebron VI..
But it seemed that Lebron did not like this prototype...so, everything's changed, including the shoe factory.
Original shoe factory is Pou Chen(Y3)...Later, it became Shoe Town(XC/X8-)...
I like the original one...

ben651020

註冊日期
2006-09-04
帖子

明年4~6 LEBRON 7 的MAX氣墊會改成ZOOM AIR:kenlu_12: ,就期待看看會不會是這一款囉!

pierce

註冊日期
2006-06-22
帖子

很希望nike真的出這雙鞋~

不論是否有打上lebron的名字~!

就鞋型而言,是雙不可多得的打球鞋

頂部 底部